MoroccanTan Airbrush achieves both a natural and medium tan. MoroccanTan Airbrush is perfect for those wanting to create a flawless even tan, or, top up an existing fading tan. Enriched with natural and organic ingredients like organic Aloe Vera, Argan Oil and Vitamin E Oil will nourish and moisturise the skin and assist in achieving the perfect tan.
This innovative spray has a 360 degree nozzle to allow for an easy application from all angles.
Who is it ideal for?
- Those wanting to develop a natural – medium tan
- Those who are time poor that need instant colour
- Those wanting a tanning product with an even fade
- Australian Made
- Vegan Friendly + Cruelty Free
- PEG + Paraben Free
- Ethically Sourced Ingredients
- Fragrance: Sweet Honey
- Organic Argan Oil
- Organic Aloe Vera
- Pro Vitamin B5
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
how to use:
This product is intended for home use and best applied when sprayed directly on the skin 25-30cm away from the body. An application mitt can be used to buff tan over skin. Apply in a well-ventilated area.
Adore Tanning DIY Skin Prep
- Get smooth & wax or shave 24 hours before the spray tan
- Scrub! Shower & exfoliate 12-24 hours before your DIY sunless tan application
- No skin barriers! Have bare skin & do not apply perfumes, moisturisers, butters or oils before your DIY sunless tan application
- Stay comfortable! Wear loose dark clothing along with slides or thongs to ensure you do not mark your tan.
Adore Tanning DIY Sunless Tan Application
- Prep & prime skin to create an even base
- Soften your skin. Apply a generic barrier cream to any areas that tend to grab product or go to dark.
- Start from the bottom. Starting from your ankles work your way up the body.
- Go lightly over the feet, hands & face as these areas should always look slightly lighter.
- Use a wet towel at the end of application and wipe over the palm of hands, finger & toenails to remove excess tan.
Colour will appear immediately and full colour will develop by the following day. To develop a natural tan rinse after 2-4 hours for natural, and 6+ hours for medium. Wear of your tan and processing times can vary between different skin types.