Spray tan in a can. Formulated for all skin tones, however will best complement those with light to medium skin. The twistable nozzle allows tanning of hard-to-reach places. Perfect for touch-ups over other Summer Tan products or as the finishing touch before heading out.
Who is it ideal for?
- Those wanting to develop light medium tan
- Those who need colour to appear immediately
- Australian Made
- Natural & Organic Ingredients
- Vegan Friendly
- Sea Extracts
- Calendula Extract
- Vitamin C
- Walnut Extract
- Hazelnut Extract
how to use:
This product is intended for home use and best applied when sprayed directly on the skin. Simply mist over the whole body for an instant glow. Leave on the skin for a minimum of 6 hours before rinsing.
Adore Tanning DIY Skin Prep
- Get smooth & wax or shave 24 hours before the spray tan
- Scrub! Shower & exfoliate 12-24 hours before your DIY sunless tan application
- No skin barriers! Have bare skin & do not apply perfumes, moisturisers, butters or oils before your DIY sunless tan application
- Stay comfortable! Wear loose dark clothing along with slides or thongs to ensure you do not mark your tan.
Adore Tanning DIY Sunless Tan Application
- Prep & prime skin to create an even base
- Soften your skin. Apply a generic barrier cream to any areas that tend to grab product or go to dark.
- Start from the bottom. Starting from your ankles work your way up the body.
- Go lightly over the feet, hands & face as these areas should always look slightly lighter.
- Use a wet towel at the end of the application and wipe over the palm of hands, finger & toenails to remove excess tan.
Colour will appear immediately and full colour will develop by the following day. Apply in succession for a deeper tan effect. Rinse after 6-8 hours. Wear of your tan and processing times can vary between different skin types.