MoroccanTan Instant Exotic Mousse achieves both a natural to dark tan. The Violet and Ash Brown bronzers that makeup MoroccanTan Instant Exotic Mousse colour base uniquely react with the skin upon application to ensure these products will suit all skin complexions once fully developed.
Heavily focused on skincare, MoroccanTan Instant Exotic Mousse is infused with Organic Argan + Rosehip Oil and enriched with a blend of essential Vitamins, Caffeine and O2 to create firm, hydrated and radiant skin.
Who is it ideal for?
- Those wanting to develop a natural – dark tan
- Time poor clients that will benefit from a rapid tan
- Those with dry, mature, or sensitive skin
- Perfect travel size & easily refilled with 200ml size MoroccanTan Exotic Mousse
- Australian Made
- Vegan Friendly + Cruelty Free
- PEG + Paraben Free
- Ethically Sourced Ingredients
- Fragrance: Sweet Honey
- Size: 50ml
- Erythrulose (tanning active)
- Organic Rosehip Oil
- Organic Argan Oil
- Organic Aloe Vera
- Natural Raspberry Seed Oil
- Amethyst Powder
- Caffeine & O2
- Vitamin B5
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
how to use:
This product is intended for home use and best applied using an application mitt. Apply in a well-ventilated area.
Adore Tanning DIY Skin Prep
- Get smooth & wax or shave 24 hours prior to the spray tan
- Scrub! Shower & exfoliate 12-24 hours prior to your DIY sunless tan application
- No skin barriers! Have bare skin & do not apply perfumes, moisturisers, butters or oils before your DIY sunless tan application
- Stay comfortable! Wear loose dark clothing along with slides or thongs to ensure you do not mark your tan.
Adore Tanning DIY Sunless Tan Application
- Prep & prime skin to create an even base
- Soften your skin. Apply a generic barrier cream to any areas that have a tendency to grab product or go to dark.
- Start from the bottom. Starting from your ankles work your way up the body.
- Go lightly over the feet, hands & face as these areas should always look slightly lighter.
- Use a wet towel at the end of the application and wipe over the palm of hands, finger & toenails to remove excess tan.
Colour will appear immediately and full colour will develop by the following day. To develop a natural tan rinse after 2 hours, 3-4 hours for medium, and 6+ hours for dark. Wear of your tan and processing times can vary between different skin types.