Jbronze Rapid Tanning Mousse is lightweight & easy to apply and the darkest within the Jbronze collection. The velvety smooth mousse provides an incredibly natural or deep looking tan that’s even and streak-free tan.
Enriched with luxurious skin caring ingredients & violet base help to mimic the colour of a real tan whilst hydrating and nourishing the skin with antioxidants, ensuring your skin is smooth, firm and healthy.
Who is it ideal for?
- Those wanting to develop a natural to dark tan
- Those wanting a DIY tan that delivers salon colour
- Paraben Free
- Free from Mineral & Palm Oils
- Cruelty Free & Vegan Friendly
- Alcohol Free
- Natural DHA
- Green Tea
- Walnut Extract
- Aloe Vera
how to use:
This product is intended for home use and best applied using an application mitt. Apply in a well-ventilated area. For best results rinse after a minimum of 4 hours.
Adore Tanning DIY Skin Prep
- Get smooth & wax or shave 24 hours before the spray tan
- Scrub! Shower & exfoliate 12-24 hours prior to your DIY sunless tan application
- No skin barriers! Have bare skin & do not apply perfumes, moisturisers, butters or oils before your DIY sunless tan application
- Stay comfortable! Wear loose dark clothing along with slides or thongs to ensure you do not mark your tan.
Adore Tanning DIY Sunless Tan Application
- Prep & prime skin to create an even base
- Soften your skin. Apply a generic barrier cream to any areas that tend to grab product or go to dark.
- Start from the bottom. Starting from your ankles work your way up the body.
- Go lightly over the feet, hands & face as these areas should always look slightly lighter.
- Use a wet towel at the end of the application and wipe over the palm of hands, finger & toenails to remove excess tan.
Jbronze is tinted with a violet base, so you can see exactly where you are applying. Allow 1 hour before rinsing to develop a light tan, 2 hours for a medium tan and 3 hours for a dark tan. For a super dark result, sleep in your tan or leave for 8 hours. Apply a few times a week. Wear of your tan and processing times can vary between different skin types.