We all love a good tan but like all good things, it must eventually come to an end. When traditional loofahs and creams just don’t cut it anymore, reach for Tan Off. With an orange side for light exfoliation and black for strong, this mitt has you and any tanning mistakes covered.
Who is it ideal for?
- Those needing to remove old tan
- Those with sensitive skin
- Made from Polyamide Fabric
- Double sided: orange for light exfoliation and black for a strong exfoliation
how to use:
- Rinse all soap and oil from skin to ensure best results are achieved.
- Soften your skin by bathing or showering for at least 3 minutes.
- The mitt should only be used on wet skin, not under the shower or in the bath. Wet the Tan-Off Mitt and squeeze out the excess water.
- Using the Orange side, rub the skin in a vertical direction. Increase the pressure gradually until the desired effect is obtained. The Black side can be used for stronger exfoliation.
Upon completion you skin will be left feeling smooth. As a result of repetitive stimulation to the skin, redness may occur. This is normal and will reduce with time.