Sunescape’s Hydrating Self-Tan Mousse will transform your skin in an instant with their super lightweight, non-sticky, easy-to-apply velvety mousse. The instant natural colour will help to smooth irregular skin-tone, hide cellulite and disguise stretch marks and leave skin with a radiant bronzed tan in minutes.
Enriched with conditioning Avocado, Macadamia nut and Coconut Oils provide the skin with deep hydration to create a longer lasting tan. While nourishing antioxidants from Kakadu plum, Grapeseed and Green tea extracts will protect and enhance the appearance of the skin.
Who is it ideal for?
- Those wanting to develop medium to dark tan
- Those wanting to disguise stretch marks, hide cellulite & smooth irregular skin tone.
- Those wanting to enhance the appearance of the skin
- Australian Made
- Cruelty Free
- Alcohol Free
- Free From Petrochemicals & Parabens
- Certified Natural DHA
- Size: 250ml
- Coconut Oil
- Tamanu Oil
- Macadamia Nut Oil
- Pepper Berry
- Aloe Vera
- Green Tea Extract
- Cranberry Extract
- Pomegranate Extract
how to use:
This product is intended for home use and best applied directly on the skin using an application mitt. Leave to dry for 5-10 minutes before dressing and wait a minimum of 5 hours before rinsing.
Adore Tanning DIY Skin Prep
- Get smooth & wax or shave 24 hours before the spray tan
- Scrub! Shower & exfoliate 12-24 hours before your DIY sunless tan application
- No skin barriers! Have bare skin & do not apply perfumes, moisturisers, butters or oils before your DIY sunless tan application
Adore Tanning DIY Sunless Tan Application
- Prep & prime skin to create an even base
- Soften your skin. Apply a generic barrier cream to any areas that tend to grab product or go to dark.
- Start from the bottom. Starting from your ankles work your way up the body.
- Go lightly over the feet, hands & face as these areas should always look slightly lighter.
- Use a wet towel at the end of the application and wipe over the palm of hands, finger & toenails to remove excess tan.
Rinse after 8 hours to develop a medium tan, or layer product for darker results. Wear of your tan and processing times can vary between different skin types.