Tan of Nature Natural Tanning Foam is a healthy way of tanning. Infused with Argon Oil that is full of vitamins, this distinctive tanning foam will leave your skin feeling soft and silky with the perfect golden tan.
Who is it ideal for?
- Those wanting to develop a natural – medium tan
- Those who are time poor that need instant colour
- Those wanting a product that can be layered
- Organic Argan Oil
- Organic Aloe Vera
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Australian Made
- Cruelty Free
- Alcohol Free
- Free From Petrochemicals & Parabens
- Natural DHA
- Odour Inhibitors
- Size: 200ml
This product is intended for home use and best applied using an application mitt. Apply in a well-ventilated area. For best results do not shower for a minimum of 4 hours.
Adore Tanning DIY Skin Prep
- Get smooth & wax or shave 24 hours before the spray tan
- Scrub! Shower & exfoliate 12-24 hours before your DIY sunless tan application
- No skin barriers! Have bare skin & do not apply perfumes, moisturisers, butters or oils before your DIY sunless tan application
- Stay comfortable! Wear loose dark clothing along with slides or thongs to ensure you do not mark your tan.
Adore Tanning DIY Sunless Tan Application
- Prep & prime skin to create an even base
- Soften your skin. Apply a generic barrier cream to any areas that tend to grab product or go to dark.
- Start from the bottom. Starting from your ankles work your way up the body.
- Go lightly over the feet, hands & face as these areas should always look slightly lighter.
- Use a wet towel at the end of the application and wipe over the palm of hands, finger & toenails to remove excess tan.
Colour will appear immediately and full colour will develop by the following day. To develop a natural tan rinse after 4 hours and 6+ hours for a deep medium. Wear of your tan and processing times can vary between different skin types.